SALES REPRESENTATIVES (NOVA/DC/MD)
10 Sales Representatives for a newly launched divorce web site called I Do I Don’t Worldwide.com needed to generate business from assigned markets, maximize sales revenue, develop and “CLOSE ACCOUNTS” and provide sound administration. Audience= 12 professionals/businesses from each county in many service categories. Sales Representatives will report to the Vice President of Business Development
* Promote new and repeat business through partnerships with groups and organizations.
* These individuals are self-motivated and able to build accounts through direct sales calls, direct mail, telephone, email and site visits with direct client contact.
* Make sales trips to assigned territory on a regular basis.
* Dedicate time to telephone and email solicitation sales.
* Participate in selected trade shows promoting greater awareness of the service in order to generate new business.
* Respond to all correspondence from assigned areas.
* Attend meetings and functions through membership in associations appropriate for territory.
* Perform general office duties from your virtual office.
* Both verbal communication, written reports and updates will be required on a regular basis.
* Project a positive and professional image when representing I Do I Don’t Worldwide.com at industry functions.
* Consistently achieve or surpass established sales goals.
* Grow market share.
* Assist in development of budgets, projections and implementation plans.
* Promote superb client service and problem prevention/solving skills.
* Monitor competition and marketing trends.SELECTION CRITERIA
* College degree preferred!
* At least one year successful sales experience.
* Word and Excel or other database management knowledge.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required for this position.
* Must be comfortable speaking to groups and giving presentations.
* Must be able to resolve conflicts and negotiate with others.
* Ability to work as a team
Percentage of sales.