John E. Carter, Esquire,
John E. Carter, P.C.
Attorney & Counsellor at Law
- Practicing law for over 24 years.
- General Practice with emphasis on Family Law.
- Strong advocate and experienced litigator in matters of custody, support, protective orders, equitable distribution, fault ground divorces and other family law court cases.
- Seasoned trial attorney at reasonable rates.
- Guarantees members of I Do I Don’t Worldwide a comprehensive review of your family matter, free of charge.
- Guarantees members of I Do I Don’t Worldwide a discounted fee schedule.
- Office conveniently located near Fairfax County Courthouse.
- Flexible evening and weekend hours.
- Mr. Carter finds simple solutions to complex problems by utilizing his broad base knowledge and experience in business transactions, mediation and/or litigation.
John E. Carter was born and raised in Newport News. Virginia. He graduated from Menchville High School in 1979. He attended and graduated from the University of Virginia (UVA) Charlottesville VA in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He then attended and graduated from the University Of Mississippi School Of Law, Oxford Mississippi in 1989 with a Doctorate of Jurisprudence. After a rigorous and rewarding academic education, John successfully became Bar admitted in the Commonwealth of Virginia, District of Columbia, and State of Maryland. Further, he is admitted to practice in the following venues, U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Court and the United States Supreme Court.
Now in his 24th year as a practicing attorney, Mr. Carter has established a well rounded reputation in areas of civil and criminal law. His vast experience with family and domestic relation matters enables Mr. Carter to explain clear and concise approaches to conflict resolution. His goal is to obtain amicable agreements between the parties involved and only uses litigation as the last resort.
Members of I do I don’t Worldwide have a guaranteed financial arrangement, whereby the professional services rendered will be discounted from the standard fee schedule. Mr. Carter welcomes all members and is committed to providing competent legal representation, one client at a time.
Learn more about Attorney John Carter at his web site www.JohnCarterLaw.com
Attorney & Counselor at Law
4103 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030