$200.00 discount on the total settlement fee
Call (703) 591-0285 for more information.
ALL-AMERICAN TITLE & ESCROW COMPANY L.C. is committed to providing a professional service which will eliminate any confusion or mystery and ensure that you fully understand every aspect of the transaction.
There are three stages to the settlement process which are discussed below. The term “settlement” refers to the time at which the borrower meets with the settlement agent in order to execute the loan documents associated with the refinance. Each of the three stages is listed below.
Prior to Settlement We Will
- Have the land records searched to determine the status of the title to the property
- Request loan Payoffs
- Order the plat of survey of the property
- Discuss with you the various methods, forms of taking title to the property that are defined on the outside flap
- Coordinate Settlement
- Prepare the documents to be signed by all the parties at settlement
On the Day of Settlement We Will
- Conduct settlement in an orderly and timely manner
- Carefully review all financial aspects of the transaction with all parties
- Discuss any defects in the property which may have been noted during the walk-through
After Settlement We Will
- Record the Deed and Deed of Trust among the appropriate land records
- Obtain and disburse all funds in accordance with the HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Return all documents in connection with the transaction to the lender
- Prepare and issue Owner’s Title Insurance if you purchased it at settlement
- Forward the original recorded Deed to you once it has been received from the county land records
All American Title & Escrow Company L.C. is a preferred provider of I do I don’t Worldwide. We guarantee those members a $200.00 discount on the total settlement fee. This represents a savings of 12-15%. Each members settlement will vary.
Leslie O. Carter Real Estate
LESLIE O. CARTER is an experienced Real Estate Broker and principle of Carter Real Estate, Inc. She has been a real estate agent for over 16 years. She is knowledgeable in areas of property management, as well as representing buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of real estate. She is licensed in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia. Mrs. Carter has represented clients in both residential and commercial arenas and understands market trends and is a strong advocate in applying those principles to each and every client. Much of her real estate practice is based on referrals from past clients, one of the highest compliments in sustaining a successful business and speaks to her outstanding client service skills. In addition, Mrs. Carter has over 30 years of knowledge and experience in the mortgage and finance industry. Overall, Mrs. Carter will satisfy all your real estate needs, offering each client comfort and confidence while in the hands of a qualified professional. She understands the financial and personal commitment involved in the purchase and sale of real estate, and she will guarantee members of I do I don’t Worldwide discounts on a case by case basis. Please reach out to her for all of your real estate needs.